#140ARCADE Social Media Competition
Tag @140perth and use the hashtag #140ARCADE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Promotion is being run at 140, 140 William Street Perth WA 6000, (the ‘Centre’) during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00am on 28/10/2016 and closes at 5:00pm on 29/10/16.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Jones Lang LaSalle as disclosed managing agent for the owners of the Centre at Corporate Office, GPO Box 7004 Cloisters Square WA 6850, Telephone: 08 9420 1000 (‘Promoter’).
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must be a resident of Western Australia.
- People may enter the Promotion by taking a photo of the giant Pac-Man located at the entry to Railway Lane, Murray Street Mall, Perth. The entrant is then required to upload the photo to either Facebook or Instagram, tag it @140perth and #140ARCADE during the promotional period.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday October 31 and announced on the 140 Facebook page.
- The prize is a 60 in 1 Cocktail Table game machine valued at approximately $1600.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s home, provided it is within 20 kilometres of the Perth CBD. Any further distance will be at the winners expense or own arrangements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.